New advancements in satellite detection technology have led to the discovery of new Resource collection sites known as Repositories!
Repositories are new places on the Map which may contain Fuel, Rations, Munitions, Diamonds, or Thulium. Unlike Depots, the number of Resources you may gather from a Repository depends on the overall carrying capacity of the Defensive Troops you have stationed there.
You will need BOTH Offensive and Defensive Troops to Capture a Repository, but Defensive Troops will NOT engage in the battle. All surviving Offensive Troops will be automatically returned to your Bunker. If you successfully Capture the Repository, Defensive Troops will start gathering Resources there. The number of Resources that they can gather depends on their carrying capacity. The more Defensive Troops you send, and the bigger their carrying capacity, the more Resources you can collect!
If your Troops are defeated, and an enemy takes control of the Repository, all surviving Troops will return to your Base with all the Resources they were able to collect.
You will be able to view your captured Repository’s information under the “Repositories” tab at the Command HQ.
By Attacking or Capturing these Repositories, you can get free Resources, Diamonds, Experience Points, Tournament Points, and/or Points for the Rankings!
– You must build the Radar in your Base in order to detect Repositories.
– You must build the Airfield in your Base in order to Recon Repositories.
– You must build the Stock Exchange in your Base in order to Gather Thulium from Repositories.
– You may only send Reinforcements to your own captured Repositories.
– You may NOT send Joint Attacks to Capture or Attack a Repository.
– If you send Offensive and Defensive forces to Attack (not Capture) a Repository, all Troops will participate in the attack. It is therefore not recommended to send Defensive Forces on Attack missions.
– Initially, you may capture a maximum of 3 Repositories, indicated by the number of “M37 Transport Vehicles” you possess. To Increase the number of Repositories you may capture, visit the Training Center and upgrade “Maximum Depots and Repositories” to Level 30.
Good luck, Commander!